Connect to DC’s jazziest community on our stroll through the U Street corridor. Discover the foods that repaired a rioting city, and sample diverse cuisines of cultures that have come to call DC home.
Explore the District without Leaving Your Kitchen!
Blue Fern Travel’s virtual experiences let you explore and taste all the District has to offer from the comfort of your own kitchen. You will learn how to prepare meals from the chefs themselves and your Blue Fern Travel host will also share more about the dishes, the people behind them, and their role in the community.
- Travel to France with Chef Matt Cockrell from Brasserie Liberte and conquer Trout Amandine
- Venture to Vietnam with John Tran from Simply Banh Mi to prepare Banh Mi sandwiches and spring rolls
- Head to the Deep South with Toyin Alli from Puddin’ to make Po’boys
Your Ticket Price Includes:
- 2 hour interactive event with live chef-led demonstrations and Blue Fern co-host
- The ingredients list you will need to make the dish. Local delivery of ingredients available
- A donation to our non profit partner, Bread for The City.
Virtual Events are scheduled on a request basis and require a 72 hours notice to secure the chef’s time and ingredients delivery. Reserve your virtual culinary experience for you and your friends and log in, learn, and connect over food!
Book a virtual experience for your next date night, family reunion, birthday, or team building events. Great for groups of all sizes- from 2 to 100+. Outside the DC area? We can send you the ingredient list.